(IVÁN): HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY 2009 TO EVERYONE: (israel.shabbatshalom,shamash.shabbatshalom)
valarezo
2009-11-21 16:27:25 UTC
Sábado, 21 de noviembre, año 2009 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo,
Guayaquil, Ecuador – Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

(NOS CONSOLIDAMOS CON NUESTROS DAMNIFICADOS. Lamentamos el fuego
terrible y devastador que sufrieron algunas familias guayaquileñas
ayer, en la cooperativa Esmeralda chiquito, localizada en el sur de
guayaquil.

Le damos gracias a nuestro Padre celestial que sólo hubo perdidas
materiales y no vidas humanas. Estamos orando por todas ellas para que
sanen sus heridas y muchas familias ecuatorianas lleguen con sus manos
llenas de enseres y de bendiciones para ellas y sus hijos, para que
recuperen lo perdido y así vuelvan a sus vidas normales y mejores que
antes.

Todo es posible con nuestro Padre celestial en estos días, por medio
de su Hijo Jesucristo, para ayudar y para bendecir grandemente con un
poquito de amor y respeto a los que más lo necesitan en situaciones
así tan adversas, difíciles de enfrentarlas por si solos después de
haber pedido tanto y de pronto. Nuestro Padre celestial es bueno para
con los que son buenos, y también es misericordioso para con los que
son misericordiosos, para con los demás en todo momento y más aún en
días así, inesperados e impensados por todos.

De lo alto, nuestro Padre celestial ama grandemente a los que aman de
verdad a los suyos y a su prójimo, sin duda alguna, por medio de su
Hijo Jesucristo, para que su Espíritu Santo del evangelio eterno sea
ricamente engrandecido en todos ellos en la tierra así como lo es en
el cielo, para gloria y honra de su nombre bendito. ¡Así sea!)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY 2009 TO EVERYONE:

Enjoy our heavenly Father’s food and drinks at His every day
Thanksgiving table with your loved ones and friends—this is the
ancient command from heaven to all the peoples of the entire earth—eat
and drink from God’s Lamb, so you may live happily ever after free
from Satan and his usual troubles, difficulties and infirmities.
Truthfully, these days are ideal to enter into our heavenly Father’s
personal will for your life and the lives of your loved ones and
friends, as well, as the faithful angels in heaven did in their days
from head to foot, for example, so they may live free and happily ever
after for the glory of His majestic name.

For our heavenly Father created us initially for the every day glory
and honor of His holy name just as His angels, so we may exalt Him as
Maker of the heavens and the earth, therefore we are called to feed
the glory and honor of His name by eating and drinking every day from
His dear Son Jesus Christ. Because, the day that we cannot longer eat
and drink of His Son Jesus Christ by hearing the preaching and
schooling of His personal ancient Tabernacle Salvation Gospel, then we
just begin to die before Him so we may never know Him as the angels do
these days in heaven and forevermore in the brand-new celestial
eternity to come.

Moreover, our heavenly Father did not create us to die but to live
eternally before Him and His glorious Holy Spirit by eating and
drinking from His fruit of life, His Son Jesus Christ, the true and
only manna from heaven for angels and for every man, woman and child
for Israel and for the families of the nations. Nowadays, when we eat
and drink from His Son Jesus Christ as our manna from heaven, just as
the ancient Israelis did in the desert, then we are, indeed, eating
and drinking not only into a brand-new body with a brand-new holy
blood thus to receive a brand-new eternal life, but we are heading
back to our original home, paradise!

That is to say, also that when we eat and drink our daily portion of
the heavenly manna, which is our Lord Jesus Christ’s holy flesh and
atoning-blood, then we are walking in our only original/proper way of
truth and life back to the arms of our Maker, our heavenly Father, so
we may never leave His presence again forever. To eat and drink daily
from our heavenly portion of the manna, we are not only walking away
from the flesh and blood of troubles and infirmities that are destined
to descend into hell, but we will ascend every day to our heavenly
home, where we will live forever in eternal peace and happiness with
our Maker, our heavenly Father!

Indeed, our Lord Jesus Christ’s holy flesh and atoning-blood are our
daily living bread and cup of the wine of life for each one of us, our
“personal Thanksgiving to God,” so we may live only to know victory,
happiness, prosperity, glory and peace forever and ever in His
glorious presence and of His Holy Spirit as well, forever. Therefore,
with our Lord Jesus Christ as our every day Thanksgiving Day manna,
indeed we are alive to our heavenly Father and His angelic host’s
miraculously blissful-life, when without him we are dying of hunger
and thirst for truth, justice, perfection, sanctification, peace,
happiness and righteousness eternally on earth and in the life beyond
as well, forever and ever.

For that reason, never worry about anything at all: Instead, pray
about everything that you may have before you and your loved ones as
well, so our heavenly Father may begin to work for you mightily
through the wonderful and glorious presence of His Holy Spirit that
loves you just the same today and forevermore trough eternity.
Because, our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit of love did not begin
yesterday but it has always existed through eternity through the holy
life of His tree of life, our Lord Jesus Christ, the savior of Israel
and of humankind. Therefore, without delay tell our heavenly Father
what you need, and thank Him constantly for all He has done (and for
what He will do in the future), for your sake and of your loved ones
all over the earth, and in the brand-new Jerusalem from heaven above
as well, forever and ever.

For our heavenly Father wants you to thank Him every day of your
entire life for everything, so He may glory with you, and this could
be done these days within you by just invoking the holy name of His
beloved Son Jesus Christ, the savior of angels in heaven and of every
man, woman and child on earth. Truly, every time you give thanks to
our heavenly Father, in the supernatural name of His Son Jesus Christ,
then He will not only acknowledge you before His glorious presence,
but He will also begin to see you clearly with your needs and
concerns, so He may work for you and bless you powerfully, meeting all
your needs like this always.

Therefore, give thanks to our heavenly Father always in the name of
His Son, so He may not only see you standing sinless before Him, as in
the Holy of Holiest of His marvelous tabernacle in heaven, but He will
also allow you full rights to enjoy the richness of His glorious
blissful-life and of His abundant Holy Spirit. This means that our
heavenly Father will not only love you as He always wanted to love you
within the holy blissful-life of His Son Jesus Christ, as His personal
living bread and the cup of everlasting joy, but also as His most
beloved faithful-creature for eternity, so you may enjoy each moment
of your entire life His holy presence.

These days, this is His glorious presence in heaven and even on earth
too, where Satan and his lies will never touch you again with his
wicked fallen angels and deceitful followers all over the earth, but
only truth, mercy, righteousness, justification and the never-ending
grace of His Son Jesus Christ will always follow you forever well into
eternity. That is why that you need to thank our heavenly Father
nowadays for all the things that He has done for you through His Son
Jesus Christ, as His personal tree of life, since even before you were
created in his image and according to His likeness in heaven and on
earth, for the never-ending glory of His magnificent name.

Then eat daily and with total confidence from His living bread and
drink from his cup of the eternal pact between you and Him, which is
the holy body and atoning-blood of His heavenly manna, His Son Jesus
Christ, the Son of David and savior of Israel and the families of
nations of the entire world, as well. Eat and drink from the fruit of
life, our Lord Jesus Christ, each time you may seat at your dinning
table of your home with your loved ones and acquaintances, so the holy
body and magnificent-blood of His Son may begin to live and work
within and around you, so you may enjoy the miraculous delightful-life
of your Maker.

For it is the will of our heavenly Father that you were not only
created in His image and according to His likeness, but you may also
enjoy every bit of His entire blissful-life not just in paradise or in
the brand-new Jerusalem from heaven above, but also here on earth
these days for the glory of His powerful name. And when you eat and
drink from His fruit of life, which is the body and atoning-blood of
His Son, then you are not only pleasing all truth and justice for Him
and His wonderful name within your heart and entire life, but also you
will be defeating Satan each time your troubles and sickness leave
your life for good. Therefore, feel for your loved ones and
acquaintances just for the sake of His Son Jesus Christ since he shed
his precious atoning-blood and holy life for them, and you will be
pleasing constantly our heavenly Father, His Holy Spirit and His
angelic host in heaven for generations to come well into all eternity.

Straightforwardly, this is the wonderful working power of our heavenly
Father in you, your loved ones and friends through the supernatural
life of His Son, the fruit of life, that He personally offered in His
days to Adam and Eve to eat and drink at their dining table in
paradise, so they may live and never die before Him forever.
Therefore, the best thing you can do these days, effectively, is to
give thanks to Him for all the good He personally has done for you and
your loved ones through the wonderful life of His tree of life, His
Son Jesus Christ, your only Lord and savior of your entire life and
living soul, on earth and in heaven.

So, eat and drink at your heart’s desire at your Thanksgiving table
with your loved ones the solutions to your problems and the remedies
to your infirmities, through the living bread and atoning-blood of
God’s Lamb and high priest, His dear Son, Israel’s savior in Egypt and
through the desert, so we may be free too these days and forevermore.
Amen!

May you have a very happy Thanksgiving Day with your loved ones and
acquaintances, we pray for you as ever before our heavenly Father, in
Jesus Christ’s name, so you may live and prosper in everything you do
within your life and the lives of your loved ones, as well.

(This book is even all the more curious to read again for your heart’s
sake and entire living soul, so our heavenly Father may bless you
greatly with His wonderful and glorious supernatural amazing Holy
Spirit of truth, justice and everlasting life of His Son Jesus Christ,
the only true manna of food and living water for your entire life.
Amen!

May our heavenly Father bless you these days and always forever and
ever in all eternity to come through Jesus Christ His only begotten
Son, the true Thanksgiving of our heavenly Father and of His Holy
Spirit within your heart and entire life on earth and in paradise, as
well, forever and ever!)

OUR HEAVENLY FATHER WILL SPEAK TO YOU OVER HIS MANNA ONLY:

In due course, Moses gathered manna from the ground to place it inside
a golden pot and took it into the Holy of Holiest of the tabernacle
and placed it right inside the Ark of the Testimony with Aaron’s staff
and the two tables of the Ten Commandments, just as our heavenly
Father commanded him to do so, so diligently. (Our heavenly Father,
indeed, was placing little by little but surely: The holy flesh,
unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood of His tree of life, His Son
Jesus Christ, within not only of the Ark of the Testimony but also of
every one else within the house of Israel and of the families of the
nations of the entire world. Seeing that our Lord Jesus Christ was
coming to reign in Israel and for the entire human race, as well, and
no one could stop him from doing this for the glory and honor of our
heavenly Father and of His Holy Spirit.)

Divinely, this was the mercy seat of our heavenly Father and of His
Son Jesus Christ with us, Emmanuel, indeed, filled with the glory of
the Holy Spirit of life, peace, protection, prosperity and salvation
for the whole of Israel and of the peoples of the nations as well, for
future generations on earth and for the brand-new Jerusalem from
heaven above. That is when our heavenly Father said to Moses clearly:
“I will meet with you there with my Son Jesus Christ and speak to you
from above the atonement cover between the gold cherubim that hovers
over the Ark of the Testimony.” (Historically, this is the first
evangelical temple or Synagogue built outside the Israelis’ camp for
our heavenly Father, His Son King Messiah and savior, His Holy Spirit
and the Gospel of eternal forgiveness, life, health, protection and
blessing for every man, woman and child within Israel and the
multitude of nations.)

From there on, I will give you my commands and precepts for the people
of Israel, so they may live and never die in this life or in the next
one to come in heaven forever and ever. Certainly, this was our Lord
Jesus Christ speaking to Moses directly from above the heavenly manna,
the fruit of life, so he may know the will of our Heavenly Father not
only for himself but also for Israel, so they may walk through the
hostile desert totally protected from all evils and wilds from Satan
and his wicked followers.

This was, indeed, the order in which our Lord Jesus Christ will speak
to Moses anytime of the day or night for himself and for any other
thing that any one from Israel would like to inquire directly and
personally from our heavenly Father, but always only through him, the
King and savior of Israel from the Egyptian oppression. Truly, this
was the Holiest place of the Ark of the Testimony between our heavenly
Father and men filled with the amazing Holy Spirit of the faith of His
Son Jesus Christ, God’s Lamb and of Israel for the atoning-blood for
sin and the destruction of death, on earth and in hell as well,
forever and ever.

If truth be told, the atoning-blood of the ancient covenant between
Abram and our heavenly Father was there, so his children may escape
the power of Satan and sin within the fraudulent desert and beyond,
for the glory and honor of His holy name—the saving-blood of the
Testimony was there indeed—and Moses knew it, without a shred of
doubt. Within this remarkable Ark, our heavenly Father kept His golden
pot of the manna, Aaron’s staff and the two tables of the Ten
Commandments, so not only Moses may be able to speak to Him freely
through the holy presence of His Son Jesus Christ but also every man,
woman and child within Israel and the nations.

This was the glory and honor of our heavenly Father that He has never
entrusted to any one even the holy angels from heaven, for example,
however, since Moses believed Jesus Christ over the Sinai, as Abram
did initially, then they could have this Ark of Testimony with them,
so Satan and sin may be powerless towards them always. However, since
the living manna represented the living bread that our heavenly Father
granted once every morning for five days and on the six day the
Israelis could collect their usual portion of it for Friday and
Saturday, so they may eat it for breakfast, lunch and supper until the
following day, then life was within them without a doubt.

And our heavenly Father fed Jesus Christ’s living bread and wine to
the Israelis once every day, which is the manna from heaven, because
this was the only food available for them, within the entire desolate
desert, where there were no trees, plants or water deposits to eat and
drink for them and for their livestock. Truly, Jesus Christ’s food and
drink were to be their only possible survival for every man, woman and
child from the twelve tribes of Israel, just as it is for the human
spirit in paradise, so they may know and live life by eating and
drinking from him each day of their life, for the glory and honor of
our Father.

Then, this was an every day living miracle, which the Israelis would
see and receive directly from our heavenly Father’s hand each morning
of the five days of the week, and on the six day without any problems:
they could collect twice the portion for themselves, loved ones and
allies, as well. Really, everybody ate the celestial manna without
fail for each day that the Israelis were in the desert, and without
it, they could not survive the hostile dead and dried desert—this was,
indeed, an every day miracle for the Israelis to eat and drink
directly from heaven, so they may continue to walk victoriously into
the Promise Land.

Truthfully, without the Israelis ever realizing it, our heavenly
Father was feeding them from the fruit of life, of the tree of life
that is located in the epicenter of the brand-new Jerusalem from
heaven above, where everything is full of the brand-new life and
everlasting happiness of the King Messiah, the Son of David, our Lord
Jesus Christ! Therefore, the manna came down into the Israelis’ camp
each morning directly from the tree of life, our Lord Jesus Christ and
God’s Lamb, so they may learn to eat and drink from heaven, from God’s
Son his flesh and holy atoning-blood, rejecting like this everything
that is sinful, deceptive, unholy and detestable from Satan and his
fallen angels.

That is to say, also that whether they were in the desert or next to
God’s Ark of the Testimony, the Israelis had to eat and drink
faithfully from the tree of life, our Lord Jesus Christ, every
morning, every afternoon and every evening, so they may walk in
perfect holiness and righteousness before God and directly enter into
Canaan. Truly, our heavenly Father had to feed Jesus Christ’s living
bread and the cup of wine of the eternal peace of the atoning-blood,
of the covenant, every step of the way right into the Promise Land, so
like this they may be filled of His Son Jesus Christ as they walk into
it in due time to possess it forever.

Because, our heavenly Father initially commanded Abraham to be perfect
as He is perfect, to be holy as He is holy, and to be righteous just
as He is, indeed, everlastingly righteous in the angels’ hearts and of
men as well, for all eternity. Therefore, the only way that the
Israelis, as Abraham’s descendants, could fulfill these holy precepts
that our heavenly Father had entrusted to Abraham and to his
descendants, then they not only had to receive the written Law and the
Ark of the Testimony, but they had to eat and drink each morning,
afternoon and evening from the tree of life. (This was, indeed, the a
celestial or angelic Law within the desert for everyone to follow,
Hebrew and Gentile, and that could not be broken for any reason at
all, including Moses or the Levite high priests for that matter.)

In other words, for the Israelis to be able to enter victoriously over
the Promise Land to possess it, just as our heavenly Father promised
initially to Abraham and his children of nations to come in future
generations, then they had to have had eaten and drunk directly from
the tree of life, Jesus Christ, the heavenly manna in the desert. That
is to say, also that the Israelis had to be dressed, not only
physically but spiritually, as well, in the holy flesh and atoning-
blood full of life and blessings without end, so they may enter
gloriously into the Promised Land not to live there as they may please
but to meet the Son of David face-to-face for all eternity.

Otherwise, they could never be perfect, holy and righteous before our
heavenly Father, Hebrews and Gentiles, thus to obey and fulfill daily
His perfect will towards Him, initially commanded by Him to Abram,
through the King of Salem’s ministry, ancient Melchizedek, our Lord
Jesus Christ, the high priest of righteousness and God’s Lamb for
Abram and his descendants for many nations. Therefore, this heavenly
manna was very important for not only the Israelis’ diet, but mainly
for their spiritual growth towards our heavenly Father through the
flesh and atoning-blood of His Son Jesus Christ, so they may be
already faithful to him even before they see him coming towards them,
in the Promised Land.

That is to say, also that our heavenly Father gave the living manna to
the Israelis every morning faithfully, so they may eat and drink of
His Son Jesus Christ until they may be so full of him to the point
that they could only love, breathe, live, think, see and speak like
him in His holy presence for good—permanently. In truth, this heavenly
manna, which was the only possible surviving bread and water of the
lifeless desert of the entire earth, of many nations, indeed it could
only be eaten on the day that descended from heaven over the
Israelite’s camp.

That is to say, that the portion of the divine manna that they
collected on that morning of any given week, it was only good for that
day in particular, and not for the following day, as many Hebrews
thought erroneously to be. Meaning also that if the Israelis collected
more than they could eat on any other day besides Friday, then the
celestial manna would just rot, and become uneatable, so they had to
discard it immediately thus not only to pollute the camp but also make
it unpleasant to breathe normally for everyone, including our heavenly
Father Himself, for example.

However, on each Friday morning, the Israelis could collect two
portions for each one of them, one for Friday and the second portion
for Saturday, because on Saturday our heavenly Father, angels and,
naturally, our Lord Jesus Christ, our tree of life, would not work at
all or release its manna as usual, but they would all rest peacefully
entirely. Therefore, whatever was collected on Friday morning, then it
would last through Saturday and until Sunday morning, when the manna
would come down from heaven as usual for the Israelis to collect their
individual portions; and so whatever was collected on Friday morning,
indeed, it remained completely fresh for Saturday and until Sunday
morning, and so on and so forth.

One of this portions of the manna, we do not know from which day of
the week, our heavenly Father told Moses to put it into a golden pot
and introduce it into the Ark of the Testimony along with Aaron’s
staff and the two tables of the Ten Commandments, so the Israelis may
have it as a constant testimony. (Most likely it was one big portion
of the heavenly manna for Friday and Saturday that Moses collected
into the golden pot to introduce it permanently into the Ark of the
Testimony—but we cannot know for certain so far, nonetheless, whenever
we see the Ark again, then we will see the same manna portion
collected by Moses initially.)

However, within this Ark of the Testimony, our heavenly Father
maintained it fresh the portion of the manna that Moses saved in a
golden pot so for Israel to see it always as a permanent testimony of
Jesus Christ, so they may know what He had done for them faithfully in
the desert, since He delivered them from the Egyptian bondage. This
golden pot of the exquisite manna that Israel ate and drank in the
hostile desert, indeed, it was the body of the tree of life, our Lord
Jesus Christ that granted each day, afternoon and evening: life,
health, protection and wealth to Israel and her allies, just as
nowadays, thus for them to continue living and never die eternally.

This manna was a miracle from our heavenly Father that kept it fresh
and eatable constantly like Jesus Christ, so the Israelis may know
that He had placed His Son not only as His eatable Lamb but also as
His personal high priest of righteousness, so they may remain always
holy-and-pure before him on earth and in heaven for eternity. This
also means that our heavenly Father had not only made His Son Jesus
Christ the every day manna from heaven for each man, woman and child
from the house of Israel, but also his Son was the sure way, truth and
life for each of them so they may survive thus never to hunger and
thirst in the desert.

That is to say, also that every Israeli man, woman and child was
indeed eating and drinking from the celestial manna, which was the
body and atoning-blood of tree of life, our Lord Jesus Christ, so they
may never hunger and thirst to death within the barren desert walking
every step of the way faithfully towards the Promised Land. What is
more, this eating and drinking of the manna every morning, afternoon
and evening kept Satan and his wicked devils away from the Israeli
camp, so they may never die on their way to the Promise Land but make
it alive and well into it, for the glory and honor of our heavenly
Father and His Holy invincible name.

Therefore, it was important for our heavenly and for Israel as well to
keep within a golden pot a portion of the manna hidden within the Ark
of the Testimony for Israel and the nations alone with Aaron’s staff
and the two tables of the Ten Commandments, so they may continue to
live-victoriously and not die in the hostile desert. Because, the
intimidating desert was as unsympathetic and as deadly to them as the
Egyptian Pharaoh and his great all-powerful armies that were willing
to take them back into slavery, dead or alive, if they just knew were
they could find them at any moment within the entire vastness of the
deceitful desert, for example.

That is to say, also that it was never a problem or the wiliness to do
it for the Egyptian Pharaoh to get to the Israelis in the desert and
take them back again as slaves, however it was the never-ending power
and ever-present celestial manna that kept them safe and away from
their enemies, beginning with the Egyptians armies. Nevertheless, our
heavenly Father, even though He was hurt and upset with the Israelis
because of their constant rebellion towards Him and Moses, He would
continue faithfully to hide them from the Egyptian armies within His
high and giant Shekinah, the heavenly mysterious cloud, so their
enemies may not attack violently thus to destroy them mercilessly and
inhumanely in the desert.

Truly, the Israelis were protected until the end of time and beyond
the desert, that is, if they would continue to gather each morning the
celestial manna thus to eat and drink it faithfully each day, so our
heavenly Father may continue to see them not as reckless sinners but
as the living holy flesh and atoning-blood of His Christ Son. That is
to say, also that it was the fantastic manna that kept the Israelis’
sinful flesh and blood perfect, holy and just, just as angels are in
heaven, for example, before our heavenly Father and His tree of life,
so His anger may not rise against them thus to destroy them because of
their wicked transgressions and constant-rebellions against Moses.

Therefore, it was the holy and perfect manna that represented the
living bread and the cup of the wine from the Lord’s Table that not
only fed Israel with constant perfection, holiness, righteousness, but
also it gave them in the desert the right to be the sons and daughters
of our heavenly Father on earth and in heaven forever. That is to say,
that their names were written in the Lamb’s book of life, just as any
believer in Jesus Christ is these days, because of the manna that they
were ingesting each morning, each afternoon and each evening without
failing at all thus to maintain that perfection, righteousness and
holiness that our heavenly Father required initially from Abraham.

For the reason that, it is the heavenly manna or the living bread that
not only gives man the perfection, holiness and sanctity to live
within the holy presence of our heavenly Father, but also it gives
them the right to be holy and just as the Son of God, in spirit and in
truth, so they may live everlastingly. In other words, our heavenly
Father was nourishing secretly every man, woman and child the manna
from the tree of life, which is not only the living bread but also the
holy saving-blood for the washing of sin and thus the claiming of the
heavenly life from the brand-new Jerusalem, for the sake of Israel and
the entire human race.

Therefore, this delightful manna was important for Israel to eat and
drink from it every day religiously, because if they despise it, and
did not eat it properly before our heavenly Father thus to walk
perfect, holy and righteous within His presence, then He would not
speak in favor of them anymore, but instead manifest his terrible
wrath against them. This means that the high priest of the year in
course could enter into the Holy of Holiest once a year, but it was
not guaranteed that he would walk out from it alive, because either he
or the people despised the manna thus failing to eat it every day as
our heavenly Father commanded them to do so initially.

Therefore, it was important for Israel and Moses to eat the manna
every day and night that came down from heaven in the morning so their
bodies, souls, lives and human spirit may be right at all times with
our heavenly Father and His Ark of the Testimony—duly, ingesting the
manna was Israel’s constant holiness-and-perfection before our
heavenly Father. Otherwise, if they failed to eat daily from the
manna, then they were in rebellion against our heavenly Father and His
Ark of the Testimony, because Jesus Christ’s holy flesh and atoning-
blood would not be within them as usual, and so they could not
approach the tabernacle much less its holiest place, so they may speak
to our heavenly Father.

That is to say, also that for Israel to be able to enter into the Holy
of Holiest of the tabernacle, then they had to have eaten and drunk
from the heavenly manna, so their lives and human spirit may agree
constantly with the manna and the Holy Spirit that lives in the Ark of
the Testimony. This was very important, indeed, for the Levite high
priests and the entire house of Israel to know very well within their
hearts, so they may not have any conflicts at all with our heavenly
Father and his servants, whether these were men, angels or Jesus
Christ himself, for example, in those days passing through the hostile
desert into Canaan.

For this was the place from where our heavenly Father spoke kindly to
Moses and Israel through the living bread and the atoning-holy blood
of our Lord Jesus Christ, manifested spectacularly within the holy
golden pot as the true living manna from heaven, so life, health,
wealth, protection and blessing without end may flourish over Israel
and the nations constantly. These days, this is exactly the same holy
place in the Kingdom of heaven from where our Lord Jesus Christ will
not only speak to Moses and Israel but also to every man, woman and
child from all the families of the nations of the entire world, so
they may live and never die to Satan and his wicked schemes.

Inasmuch as, our Lord Jesus Christ continues to be not only the
tabernacle of Moses and Israel outside the Israeli camp in heaven (the
celestial tabernacle is active always) and on earth too in every
evangelical temple, but he continues to be the holy sacrifice of God’s
forgiven Lamb so sin, Satan and death may lessen day-after-day and
forever in eternity. In heaven, as it was outside the Israeli camp on
earth, our heavenly Father continues to speak and to deal with any one
that needs His attention through prayers, requests, petitions,
intercession, because, again, Jesus Christ is the living bread and the
cup of wine of the Lord’s Table as God’s Lamb and the high priest for
righteousness for everyone.

Truly, nothing has changed since our heavenly Father began to deal
with men, whether this was with Adam and Eve in heaven, or with Abram
and his three-hundred and eighteen men on earth that ate and drank
from the Lord’s Supper outside Salem, with King Melchizedek as their
high priest of righteousness, so they may begin a personal
relationship with Him forever. For the reason that, whatever began on
earth with our heavenly Father and Israel, it really began initially
with the things that existed already in heaven with our heavenly
Father, His Son Jesus Christ, His Holy Spirit and His very faithful
angels, so humankind and earth may change from darkness to light
forever by the supernatural power of faith.

And these things are these days, for example: the Ark of the Covenant
filled with the tables of the Ten Commandments, Aaron’s staff and the
golden pot of the manna that is indeed the fruit of life, from the
ancient tree of life, our Lord Jesus Christ, God’s Lamb and high
priest for righteousness for Israel and the entire human race. Now,
with these holy things within the Ark of the Testimony, then our
heavenly Father would normally speak not only with Moses as He did
initially just about every day with him and Israel, but also He would
speak with every man, woman and child from all the families of Israel
and the nations of the entire world, as well.

And so, it is very important for everyone to eat and drink every day,
every afternoon and every evening from the heavenly manna, our Lord
Jesus Christ’s living bread and the cup of the atoning-blood, and not
despise it as Adam and Eve did initially in paradise or Israel in the
desert sometimes, for example, so God’s wrath may not kindle.
(Important, be advise, these days: eat and drink from the heavenly
manna by invoking the name of Jesus Christ His dear Son, and most of
God’s wrath within your life if not all, will lessen little by little
or all of a sudden until it disappears completely from you and your
loved ones, as well.) That is to say, that our heavenly Father spoke
to Moses at the mercy seat only within the Ark of the Testimony,
because the golden pot of the manna, which is indeed the living bread
and the cup of wine, from the tree of life, Aaron’s staff and the
tables of the Law were there full of life for everyone.

Moreover, without the manna present within the Ark of the Testimony
and the other mentioned consecrated items, our heavenly Father would
not see any one at all, because it was only through the holy presence
of the manna, which is the living bread and the cup of life for the
salvation of every living being on the entire earth. That is to say,
also that whenever men wanted to speak with our heavenly Father, then
they had to make sure that not only the holy manna was within the Ark
of the Testimony with its other sanctified items, but also they had to
make sure that they had partaken from their daily portion of the
heavenly manna, as well.

Otherwise, our heavenly Father would not see them much less speak to
them in His eternal favor concerning anything at all, because it was
very unholy for Him to speak to any one about anything, that is to
say, if the person is not purified properly by the eating and drinking
from the heavenly daily manna, for example. For the reason that, for
our heavenly Father to see and speak to any one at all concerning
anything, then first that person has had to partake from his daily
portion of the manna, so his heart’s manna may concur with the Ark of
the Testimony’s manna, for instance, so his communication with our
heavenly Father may flow freely and holy.

Therefore, there was no communication possible between our heavenly
Father and any man, within Israel or within any other nation of the
entire earth for that reason, because for communication to be able to
flow without any problems between God and men, then the manna eaten on
that day must concur with the Ark of the Testimony’s holy manna. This
was the problem of the Levite high priests that were able to enter
into the tabernacle’s Holy of Holiest once a year thus to speak with
our heavenly Father concerning any problem of men or Israel as a
whole, but they were not able to walk out alive from it—unfortunately
to the entire house of Israel’s longing peace.

Regrettably, this happened often to high priests, because the manna
within their hearts did not concur properly with the Ark of the
Testimony’s manna, that is to say that they either forgot to eat their
daily manna portion just as anybody else within Israel, or they just
detested to eat it and put it aside as something unimportant to bother
with. This was a terrible mistake, which the Levite high priests often
made as they made themselves ready to reenter into the Holy of Holiest
of the tabernacle once-a-year thus to speak to our heavenly Father
through our Lord Jesus Christ, our God’s Lamb and high priest forever,
concerning their usual or unusual affairs within Israel and the
surrounding nations.

Therefore, in those days of the tabernacle outside the Israelis’ camp,
in the barren desert, the high priest could not look down or disdain
the Lord’s manna and then expect the Lord to receive him with open
arms within the Holy of Holiest as He did receive kindly Moses, for
example, whenever he reentered the tabernacle to see him personally.
These days, the same is still true, our heavenly Father would not
consider to see much less speak to any one at all, whether he or she
is Hebrew or Gentile, if the manna of the heart is not the living
bread and the cup of wine of His Son Jesus Christ, then there is no
possible two way communications.

In the ancient days, the Hebrews had to wait for each morning to
collect their daily portions of the celestial manna, so they may eat
and drink from it, satisfying like this their constant hunger and
thirst for truth, justice and, of course, life under the hot and
hostile sun of the lifeless desert. Well, these days, we do not have
to wait for the morning to intake our daily portion of the manna from
Jesus Christ, the only thing we have to do is to invoke his holy name
so his glorious manna, that the Hebrews ate and that exists eternally
within the Ark of the Testimony, may be within their hearts similarly
and forever.

Moreover, if the celestial manna that the Hebrews ate and that lasts
and prospers still within the Ark of the Testimony is within your
heart also, then our heavenly Father will see you and speak with you
at any minute that you may present yourself and your loved ones before
His holy presence, so He may help and bless you abundantly. This means
that our heavenly Father has granted you the same rights to enter
within the Holy of Holiest, of the tabernacle of Moses and Israel,
just as Moses had the right to reenter into it anytime thus to speak
to Him face-to-face concerning any problem, difficulty, infirmity or
need that he may have had within his life or Israel.

Inasmuch as, that the Holy of Holiest that our heavenly Father had
placed outside the Israelis’ camp, indeed, He has move it zealously
into the homes of every man, woman and child of Israel and of the
families of the nations of the entire world, so He may have a perfect,
fruitful and holy relationship with them each time and forever. Seeing
that the tabernacle outside the Israelis’ camp, indeed, it was an
evangelical temple (a synagogue) initially as the heavenly one, thus
to meet not only Moses face-to-face anytime he needed to speak with
Him, but also it was a place of worship and proclamation of the word
of the Gospel of salvation, for Israel and the nations of the entire
world.

Therefore, it was over the mercy seat overshadowed by the golden
cherubs that our Lord Jesus Christ as the King Messiah, God’s Lamb
with the atoning-blood and high priest of righteousness for Israel and
the nations spoke the words not only of the Law but also of the Gospel
of forgiveness, healing and salvation, so people may live everywhere
forever. Nowadays, whether you are at home with your loved ones or
within your neighborhood’s evangelical temple or synagogue, then there
is our heavenly Father with His Son Jesus Christ filled with His Holy
Spirit thus to continue to do with you the things that He personally
did for Moses and the Hebrew families, so they may have power,
protection and blessings continually.

That is to say, also that what Israel had with Moses outside their
camp, the evangelical ancient temple with the golden pot of the manna,
Aaron’s staff and the tables of the Law, well, we have them too within
our neighborhood local evangelical temple, for the every day glory and
honor of His mighty name. Currently, our heavenly Father performs
mightily the same miracles, marvelous signs and great wonders in
heaven and on earth, through the faithfulness of His Son Jesus Christ
as the ancient-manna, the living bread and the cup of the atoning-
blood, within your heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit, so you
may live a life free from Satan and sin forever.

Unfortunately, those that do not have the invincible manna from heaven
living within their hearts, as Moses and many others did in Israel’s
ancient past, then they have no part or privilege to speak to our
heavenly Father through His Son Jesus Christ, because the living
manna, which is the never-ending fruit of life, is not within them
forever. Initially, this was the problem that Adam and Eve had to face
in paradise before our heavenly Father, they both had to intake or
partake of the manna from the tree of life, Jesus Christ, and, sadly
they failed to do so as we all very well know these days, so they had
to leave paradise to live on earth.

And they both had to live on earth immediately after sinning, because,
in paradise, if you do not eat initially from the fruit of life, the
manna of our heavenly Father and angels, then you can no longer stay
to eat from its grounds, this means that Adam and Eve were suffering
hunger and thirst, and they were dying slowly. Much to our heavenly
Father’s dismay, Adam and Eve were about to die in paradise, and any
one that dies in heaven, as Lucifer did with his fallen angels, for
example, then they must descend immediately to suffer continuously
their rebellious sin in hell’s fire until the fateful and dreadful
soon coming Day of Judgment.

However, our heavenly Father loved so much Adam and his descendants
that He personally allowed them to descend into earth, so they may
live from the fruits of its grounds everywhere they went with their
children, and until they will all finally eat and drink from His
celestial manna, the living bread and the atoning-blood from Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. That is to say, also that our heavenly Father
continues to speak as usual with every man, woman and child from
within Israel and the nations, but always from the mercy seat’s top of
the Ark of the Testimony that holds dear to life the mysterious manna,
Aaron’s staff and the tables of the Ten Commandments glorified
infinitely in His Son.

Therefore, if you would like to speak to our heavenly Father, then you
must do it through Jesus Christ, just as Abram did it initially and
later his children like Moses, for example, always filled with the
celestial manna within his heart and entire life, so our heavenly
Father may feel free to do many things for you always. Truly, this out
of this world manna within the hearts of God’s people and within the
Ark of the Testimony, without a shred of doubt, it was our Lord Jesus
Christ, the Son of David, so all righteousness, holiness, sanctity and
perfection may fulfill always before our heavenly Father forever, for
the glory and honor of His precious name.

Nowadays, do not go hungry and thirsty for truth and justice anymore
as Adam and Eve did initially in paradise, or as rebellious nations
died lost eternally in the presence of our heavenly Father on earth,
when the truth was that He wanted to speak to them from above His
manna, so they may know and love His Son forever. Do not wait anymore,
let the all-powerful manna from heaven shine within your heart for our
heavenly Father, just as the Ark of the Testimony’s manna shines
mightily within the presence of our heavenly Father with all the
perfection, truth, holiness and justice of His Son Jesus Christ, the
tree of life, so every one may live and never die forever.

These days, the Ark of the Testimony is not longer with us with its
holy contents, of the golden pot of the manna, Aaron’s staff and the
two tables of the Ten Commandments, indeed, they are back in heaven
where they belong until Jesus Christ is received, crowned and honored
by the children of Abraham within Israel and the nations. In good
time, the golden pot of the everlasting manna was taken to heaven in
the day that probably Moses died or the manna ceased to fall down from
heaven, because Israel was entering into the Promised Land to possess
it, according to our heavenly Father good promises to Abraham, Isaac
and Jacob.

In due time, Aaron’s staff was also taken to heaven, because it was an
item of many powerful miracles, for example: In Moses’ hands, it
became a serpent that ate the Egyptian serpents, moreover it performed
many other miracles like turning the Nile river into blood, then later
restoring the river to its normal drinkable state, and so on. For the
above reasons, our heavenly Father did not allow the Aaron’s staff to
remain within the Ark of the Testimony, because the Israelites could
have use it and abuse it as well thus to do anything they may want it
to do for them, and this was not acceptable at all for our heavenly
Father.

However, the greatest fear of our heavenly Father with the Aaron’s
staff, in the hands of the Israelites, is that they could have adore
it as one of their ancient idols much more than the holy birth,
consecrated life, truthful crucifixion, holy death, glorious
resurrection on the third day of the Son of David, our Lord Jesus
Christ! Therefore, the Ark of the Testimony was lifted to heaven as
well to return it to its rightful place at the original tabernacle of
our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ, His Holy Spirit and angelic
hosts, so the Israelites, again, may not make it or hold it as one of
their ancient idols above Jesus Christ His dear Son.

Now, our heavenly Father only allowed the copies of the tables of the
Ten Commandments to stay with Israel, because the original tables were
first wrecked from the hands of Moses, in the day Israel made a golden
calf and proclaimed it to be their idol and god at the foot of Sinai,
causing God’s anger to awake massively. Because of that day, our
heavenly Father’s wrath has not quenched against sinners and wicked
doers not just within Israel but also against those that live within
the nations of the entire world, from generation to generation, for
example, so He may punish and pay them in person for their sins and
wicked deeds.

Moreover, our heavenly Father will not be able to ease His holy wrath
against all people, sinful or not, until they all eat from His
glorious manna, the living bread and the cup of wine of the eternal
pact between Him and men all over the earth, Jesus Christ of Nazareth,
the only savior of Israel and the nations forever. Now, even though
our heavenly Father took back to its original place within the
original tabernacle, the golden pot of the manna, Aaron’s staff and
the tables of the Ten Commandments, so they may not be worshipped and
revered more than His Son Jesus Christ within Israel and the nations,
nonetheless, in due time He will return them to Israel.

And our heavenly Father will return the Ark of the Testimony with its
sacred items to Israel, but only after they all have received and
recognized His Son Jesus Christ as King and crowned-savior of their
living souls, so the Feasts of the Tabernacle may resume and continue
on forever not only within Israel but all over the earth, too. In
those days, the nation that does not go to Israel to worship and
revere our heavenly Father with the precious holy-life of His Son, in
the Feast of the Tabernacle, then they will suffer the lack of rain in
their land, and after that, the rain will return to them only after
they celebrate properly His early Tabernacle’s Feasts.

These days, as in the days of old, if any man, woman, child or even an
entire nation does not eat and drink faithfully from the heavenly
manna, the living bread and the cup of the wine of the eternal atoning-
blood pact between God and Abraham, then they will suffer curses and
death forever on earth and in hell. However, if any man, woman, child,
family or nation may eat and drink faithfully from the tree of life’s
heavenly manna, which are indeed symbolically our Lord Jesus Christ of
Nazareth himself as ever, then our heavenly Father will speak to them
day-by-day only blessings and life without end on earth and in heaven,
so they may live eternally blessed.

Therefore, these days you have a wonderful opportunity to ease your
hunger and thirst from the heavenly manna that our heavenly Father did
not only granted Israel but also to you and to all the nations of the
entire world, so they may have a wonderful two way communications
every day of their entire life with our heavenly Father. Presently,
the golden pot of the manna waits for you patiently within the Ark of
the Covenant between our heavenly Father and Abraham, so you may
partake of the Lord’s Supper at your home or at your local evangelical
temple or synagogue, so our heavenly Father may bless you as never
before within your entire life through Jesus Christ His blessed Son.

Nowadays, our heavenly Father can only think of blessings without end
for you, your loved ones and friends, but before He may begin to do
wonderful things within your life, you firsts have to eat from His
manna, and this is Jesus Christ, so your heart’s manna may concur with
the Ark of the Testimony’s manna that is in heaven. Nothing else makes
our heavenly Father happy on earth and in heaven or fulfill His holy
truth, justice, righteousness and perfection within the hearts, souls,
bodies, human spirit and life of every man, woman and child from the
house of Israel and the families of the nations of the entire world,
as well.

That is to say, that if the Ark of the Testimony’s ancient manna is
not within your heart as well as it was within the heart of Abraham,
Isaac, Jacob, Moses and so on, then our heavenly Father cannot meet
you at the mercy seat’s top, so to forgive your sins and enrich your
life with blessings without end. Without the ancient manna within your
heart, then you are in deep trouble in this life and in the next one
to come as well, because our heavenly Father cannot speak or do
anything for you due to your sin, carelessness and rebellion against
His fruit of life, from His tree of life, our Lord Jesus Christ, the
living ever-present manna!

However, if the manna that exists within your heart is the ancient
manna from the Ark of the Testimony, Jesus Christ himself, then you
may approach the mercy seat of the Holy of Holiest within the original
heavenly tabernacle, and you may ask our heavenly Father anything that
you may need from Him, and He will grant it to you immediately. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto
the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt
believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou
shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead.
See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal
Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of
JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the
HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND
ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS
of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in
your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it
is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says,
"Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference
between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the
same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone
who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the
L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from
sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your
ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful
new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of
God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile
believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final
authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in
your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important
in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven;
Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died
on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of
Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all
the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS
in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME
of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/listen/player-wm.asp?playertype=wm%20%20///

http://www.unored.com/streams/radiovisioncristiana.asx

http://radioalerta.com
Califa
2009-11-21 16:48:17 UTC
Lucro da Embratel mexicana chega a R$ 345,6 milhões no terceiro
trimestre de 2009

Além dos empréstimos bilionários do BNDES, as remessasa de lucros
aumentam cada vez mais.

No ano passado, as remessas declaradas pelas teles registraram
crescimento de 91% em relação a 2007 (US$ 881 milhões contra US$ 461
milhões.

Para se ter uma idéia, em 2008, o faturamento da Telefónica, Embratel,
Oi, Vivo, TIM, Brasil Telecom e Claro foi mais da metade do
faturamento das 200 maiores empresas de tecnologia instaladas no país.
Elas faturaram US$ 58,1 bilhões de dólares, enquanto a soma do
faturamento das 200 maiores foi US$ 110 bilhões. Matéria publicada
pelo jornal Valor Econômico aponta que o lucro da Embratel cresceu
323% no trimestre, com a empresa obtendo ganho líquido de R$ 345,6
milhões, frente aos R$ 81,6 milhões do mesmo período do ano anterior