CNN commentator calls for elimination of Israel, endorses violent Palestinian ‘resistance’
Ubiquitous
2018-11-29 02:05:02 UTC
CNN commentator Marc Lamont Hill, in a Wednesday speech to the
United Nations, called for violent resistance against Israel and
advocated expanding Palestine “from the river to the sea,” a phrase
used by those who believe that Israel should be eliminated.

Hill, who has a long history of anti-Semitism, made the remarks at a
U.N. event commemorating the International Day of Solidarity with
the Palestinian People. He said the international community should
boycott Israel and allow Palestinians more space to engage in
violence against the Jewish state, arguing that violence was also
employed in the struggles of African Americans.

“Contrary to western mythology, black resistance to American
apartheid did not come purely through Ghandi and nonviolence," Hill
said (see video below.) "Rather, slave revolts and self-defense and
tactics otherwise divergent from Dr. King or Mahatma Gandhi were
equally important to preserving safety and attaining freedom. If we
are to operate in true solidarity with the Palestinian people, we
must allow the Palestinian people the same range of opportunity and
political possibility. If we are standing in solidarity with the
Palestinian people, we must recognize the right of an occupied
people to defend itself. We must prioritize peace, but we must not
romanticize or fetishize it. We must advocate and promote
nonviolence at every opportunity, but we cannot endorse a narrow
politics of respectability that shames Palestinians for resisting,
for refusing to do nothing in the face of state violence and ethnic
cleansing."

“If we are in true solidarity, we must allow them the same range of
opportunity and political possibility. We must recognize the right
of an occupied people to defend themselves. We must prioritize
peace, but we must not romanticize or fetishize it. We must promote
nonviolence at every opportunity, but cannot endorse narrow politics
that shames Palestinians for resisting, for refusing to do nothing
in ethnic cleansing."

"Justice requires a free Palestine from the river to the sea," Hill
thunderously concluded.

The phrase “from the river to the sea” has been a rallying cry for
Hamas and other terrorist groups seeking the elimination of Israel,
as a Palestinian state stretching from the Jordan River to the
Mediterranean Sea would mean that Israel would be wiped off the map.

Hill’s remarks are the latest example of anti-Israel and anti-
Semitic statements.

Last year, Hill tweeted that it was “offensive” for President Trump
to call on Palestinians to “reject hatred and terrorism.” Hill also
defended a terrorist who killed two Jewish students and praised
anti-Semitic leader Louis Farrakhan.

In a follow up tweet Wednesday, Hill wrote, “I believe in a single
secular democratic state for everyone. This is the only way that
historic Palestine will be free.” Such an idea would reject the
existence of Israel as a Jewish homeland with the ability to defend
itself, and cede control over to terrorist groups that have been
seeking Jewish extermination. The reference to the “historic
Palestine” also makes no sense, since no such place ever existed
with defined borders.

I believe in a single secular democratic state for everyone.
This is the only way that historic Palestine will be free.
https://t.co/6RXO7WfwG1
— Marc Lamont Hill (@marclamonthill) November 28, 2018

Hill, a Temple University professor, is named as a CNN commentator
on the channel’s website, which describes him as “one of the leading
intellectual voices in the country.”
Byker
2018-11-29 14:43:55 UTC
CNN commentator Marc Lamont Hill, in a Wednesday speech to the United
Nations, called for violent resistance against Israel and advocated
expanding Palestine “from the river to the sea,” a phrase used by those
who believe that Israel should be eliminated.
I think we know all about race-hustler Marc Lamont Hill:

An inconvenient Calypso Louis:

The first two minutes say it all:

Hill gets his black ass handed to him:

Comparing "Palestine" to the death of Michael Brown: