Vicious Anti-Semitism Raises Its Ugly Head
D. Spencer Hines
2004-11-22 15:06:18 UTC
| The sooner Israel commits suicide the better, for the whole of
| mankind.

Michael W. Cook
----------------------

Yet Pogue Cook CONTINUES to INSIST he is NOT an ANTI-SEMITE.

Whereas he is one of the WORST Anti-Semites one can find ANYWHERE on
USENET.

Pogue Cook wants ISRAEL to "COMMIT SUICIDE."

Despicable & Contemptible -- British Ragamuffin Anti-Semite = Pogue
Cook.

'Nuff Said....

DSH

Lux et Veritas et Libertas

Vires et Honor

raymond o'hara
2004-11-21 23:26:22 UTC
Post by D. Spencer Hines
| The sooner Israel commits suicide the better, for the whole of
| mankind.
Michael W. Cook
----------------------
for once i agree with you.
Gregor Samsa
2004-11-22 00:34:11 UTC
Wow! Another talking name to my collection. Please, do me a favor, find out
what "hara" means in Hebrew!
Post by raymond o'hara
Post by D. Spencer Hines
| The sooner Israel commits suicide the better, for the whole of
| mankind.
Michael W. Cook
----------------------
for once i agree with you.
raymond o'hara
2004-11-22 01:28:18 UTC
Post by Gregor Samsa
Wow! Another talking name to my collection. Please, do me a favor, find out
what "hara" means in Hebrew!
find out for yourself shitstain.
the original gaelic spelling is eaghra work it out from there.
Gregor Samsa
raymond o'hara
2004-11-22 02:04:06 UTC
Post by Gregor Samsa
You guessed right, hara in Hebrew is human waste, Mr. O'Shit.
i'm sure people call you that all the time , i've only known you a bit and
i can tell you suck.
Riain Y. Barton
2004-11-22 02:50:45 UTC
No it is not. You are wrong

Tilly
2004-11-22 11:28:05 UTC
Post by Gregor Samsa
You guessed right, hara in Hebrew is human waste, Mr. O'Shit.
What an absolute load of rubbish.It means nothingof the sort.

Clue: I suggest you look up 'Lashon Hara'.

Tilly

***@yahoo.co.nz
Riain Y. Barton
2004-11-22 02:50:24 UTC
O'HARA NAME ON MAP: O'hEAGHRA MODERN COUNTY: Sligo MEANING: `descendant of
Eaghra'. Eaghra (the meaning of the name is uncertain) was of the family of
the legendary King Olioll Olun of Munster. After 1350 the sept split into
two as O'Hara Boy (buide `tawny') and O'Hara Reagh (riadhach `grizzled') and
a branch settled in Antrim.

In Hebrew there is no word Hara, there is a word RA, that means bad. Ha is
an article it can mean THE -- Ha-Ra, The bad -- but it has nothing to do
with O'Hara whatsoever.

m***@gmail.com
2013-08-30 21:17:52 UTC
Post by Riain Y. Barton
O'HARA NAME ON MAP: O'hEAGHRA MODERN COUNTY: Sligo MEANING: `descendant of
Eaghra'. Eaghra (the meaning of the name is uncertain) was of the family of
the legendary King Olioll Olun of Munster. After 1350 the sept split into
two as O'Hara Boy (buide `tawny') and O'Hara Reagh (riadhach `grizzled') and
a branch settled in Antrim.
In Hebrew there is no word Hara, there is a word RA, that means bad. Ha is
an article it can mean THE -- Ha-Ra, The bad -- but it has nothing to do
with O'Hara whatsoever.

| > Wow! Another talking name to my collection. Please, do me a favor, find
| out
| > what "hara" means in Hebrew!
|
| find out for yourself shitstain.
| the original gaelic spelling is eaghra work it out from there.

No I am not a shitstain, but

From The Hara(japanese) website
The Hara describes the quality of a persons energy - one may have a "good hara" or a "bad hara". All movements and power in Japanese Martial Arts originate from the Hara.

From a website on Judaism

Yetzer Ra/Hara (YAY-tser RAH/HA RA)
Lit. evil impulse. The selfish desire for satisfaction of personal needs, which can lead a person to do evil if not restrained by the yetzer tov.

Yetzer Tov (YAY-tser TOHV)
Lit. good impulse. The moral conscience, which motivates us to follow G-d's law.

eaghra can sound like "ha ra"

Riain Y. Barton
2004-11-22 02:46:09 UTC
O'Hara defends Israel and you insult him?

His name means nothing in Hebrew, because it is an Anglicised Irish name!

Bryn Fraser
2004-11-23 17:18:17 UTC
Post by raymond o'hara
Post by D. Spencer Hines
| The sooner Israel commits suicide the better, for the whole of
| mankind.
Michael W. Cook
----------------------
Yet Pogue Cook CONTINUES to INSIST he is NOT an ANTI-SEMITE.
Whereas he is one of the WORST Anti-Semites one can find ANYWHERE on
USENET.
Pogue Cook wants ISRAEL to "COMMIT SUICIDE."
Despicable & Contemptible -- British Ragamuffin Anti-Semite = Pogue
Cook.
for once i agree with you.
So you are anti-British then?
Bryn
Gab
2004-11-21 23:44:33 UTC
Post by D. Spencer Hines
| The sooner Israel commits suicide the better, for the whole of
| mankind.
Michael W. Cook
----------------------
Yet Pogue Cook CONTINUES to INSIST he is NOT an ANTI-SEMITE.
Whereas he is one of the WORST Anti-Semites one can find ANYWHERE on
USENET.
Pogue Cook wants ISRAEL to "COMMIT SUICIDE."
Despicable & Contemptible -- British Ragamuffin Anti-Semite = Pogue
Cook.
'Nuff Said....
DSH
Lux et Veritas et Libertas
Vires et Honor
| The sooner Israel commits suicide the better, for the whole of
| mankind.
|In fact Michael W Cookoo, just put your nose into a glass of water and tape your mouth.
You could also slash your wrists or hang yourself out from the balcony on the third floor and i'll cut the rope.
Or. you could eat a grain of some interesting poison.
Perhps you could contort yourself and place your nose into your own anus and use some Zyklon B as a bug killer on yourself?
Post by D. Spencer Hines
| MWC
---
Amigo Cabal
2004-11-22 02:48:05 UTC
IF ISRAEL COMITTED SUCIDE THAT WOULD BE THE FIRST DECENT THING IT DID IN ITS 60 YEAR HISTORY!
Susan Cohen
2004-11-22 03:17:27 UTC
Post by D. Spencer Hines
| The sooner Israel commits suicide the better, for the whole of
| mankind.
Michael W. Cook
----------------------
Yet Pogue Cook CONTINUES to INSIST he is NOT an ANTI-SEMITE.
Oh, he's said worse than that.

Susan

Martin Reboul
2004-11-22 04:40:05 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by D. Spencer Hines
| The sooner Israel commits suicide the better, for the whole of
| mankind.
Michael W. Cook
----------------------
Yet Pogue Cook CONTINUES to INSIST he is NOT an ANTI-SEMITE.
Oh, he's said worse than that.
Give it a rest Susan! You know as well as I that he is NOT anti-semitic. His
opinions on Israel have nothing to do with religion whatsoever.
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by D. Spencer Hines
Whereas he is one of the WORST Anti-Semites one can find ANYWHERE on
USENET.
Pogue Cook wants ISRAEL to "COMMIT SUICIDE."
Despicable & Contemptible -- British Ragamuffin Anti-Semite = Pogue
Cook.
'Nuff Said....
DSH
More than 'nuff said - D Spencer Whines is one of the worst shit stirrers and
anti-semites around.... check out his record if anyone doesn't believe me?
Shalom
Martin
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by D. Spencer Hines
Lux et Veritas et Libertas
Vires et Honor

a.spencer3
2004-11-22 10:00:31 UTC
Post by D. Spencer Hines
| The sooner Israel commits suicide the better, for the whole of
| mankind.
Michael W. Cook
----------------------
Yet Pogue Cook CONTINUES to INSIST he is NOT an ANTI-SEMITE.
Whereas he is one of the WORST Anti-Semites one can find ANYWHERE on
USENET.
Pogue Cook wants ISRAEL to "COMMIT SUICIDE."
Despicable & Contemptible -- British Ragamuffin Anti-Semite = Pogue
Cook.
'Nuff Said....
To be anti Israel's current policies is not necessarily to be anti semitic.
Twit.

Surreyman
Riain Y. Barton
2004-11-22 16:54:24 UTC
WRONG, EEJIT!!!

IT IS JEW-HATRED, PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

a.spencer3

Surreyman
The Revd
2004-11-22 17:45:03 UTC
FORGERY!!!!!!

Martin Reboul
2004-11-22 17:49:24 UTC
No it isn't...
D. Spencer Hines
2004-11-23 10:08:43 UTC
"To be anti Israel's current policies is not necessarily to be anti
semitic."

Horsellman, alias Surreyman, _non compos mentis_
------------------------

Horsellman proves, once again, that he is brain dead and, of course,
cannot read either.

Pogue Cook is NOT just saying he disagrees with Israel's "current
policies" -- he is CLEARLY saying he wants Israel to "COMMIT SUICIDE."

| The sooner Israel commits suicide the better, for the whole of
| mankind.

Michael W. Cook
----------------

There you have it.

They simply don't make Englishmen much dumber than Horsellman or more
stupidly Anti-Semitic than Pogue Cook.

'Nuff Said.

DSH

Lux et Veritas et Libertas

Vires et Honor
Martin Reboul
2004-11-22 19:21:48 UTC
Post by D. Spencer Hines
semitic."
Horsellman, alias Surreyman, _non compos mentis_
------------------------
Horsellman proves, once again, that he is brain dead and, of
course,
Post by D. Spencer Hines
cannot read either.
Yet he knows his stuff David!

For anyone who is curious to see D Spencer Hines's attitudes and
opinions on this matter and the Jews (which change to suit the
occasion, or depend on who he is trying to irritate) here are a
few select quotes from the illustrious Cut 'n Paste Commander....

"Neither is it "Anti-Semitic" to point out that many Jews were
strongly
drawn to Marxism, Marxist-Leninism and Stalinism ----
World-Wide ----
and became important Leaders in and of "The Movement."
Many of these Jews saw themselves as "The Oppressed" and readily
gravitated to Marxism, Marxist-Leninism and Stalinism."

"Indeed. Jews have started using it and playing the
Anti-Semitic Card at
the drop of a hat ---- even worse than blacks ---- in many
cases.
The Israeli Lobby in the United States is alive and well."

"Hines is a very strong supporter of Israel. The sad thing is
that many
American Jews are too stupid and ignorant to see that they have
not
understood Israel's best interests for a VERY long time ----
because
they are naive, foolish and ignorant."

" Why is it only the Jews who have a blank check to draw on the
blood and
treasure of the United States and many of the United Nations to
live in
their historic homeland ---- a homeland that was conquered and
taken
away from them by the Babylonians in 586 B.C ---- well over
2,500 years
ago?"

And on 2003-01-10 17:01:23 PST ...

"Here is a quite concrete and apposite example.... P. Jonathan
Gans and Chuck
Schumer, both Dumb Jews, say that Judge Charles Pickering, Sr.,
is a
racist...."

And on 2003-01-10 10:48:07 PST...

"Yes, we have a fair number of dumb Jews right here on SHM ----
far more than
our assigned quota in the natural order of things ---- an
interesting
curiosity in itself, but a subject for another post."

And on 2001-12-01 13:29:09 PST... (referring, as usual, to
Paul)...

"My poor, bedraggled, pet goose, the little old NYU academic
schlockmeister of Washington Square, has been hoist with his own
petard ---- yet AGAIN.
How he DOES love to play that filthy Anti-Semitic card, whenever
someone
has him by the short hairs and is chastising him with a 2 by 4
upside
the head [rhetorically speaking, of course]."

Do you want this fellow on 'your side'? When it comes to pots
calling kettles black, DSH is.... yes, well, I don't want to sound
'rascist'!
Cheers
Martin
a.spencer3
2004-11-23 10:45:19 UTC
Post by D. Spencer Hines
"To be anti Israel's current policies is not necessarily to be anti
semitic."
Horsellman, alias Surreyman, _non compos mentis_
------------------------
Horsellman proves, once again, that he is brain dead and, of course,
cannot read either.
Pogue Cook is NOT just saying he disagrees with Israel's "current
policies" -- he is CLEARLY saying he wants Israel to "COMMIT SUICIDE."
| The sooner Israel commits suicide the better, for the whole of
| mankind.
Michael W. Cook
----------------
There you have it.
They simply don't make Englishmen much dumber than Horsellman or more
stupidly Anti-Semitic than Pogue Cook.
'Nuff Said.
He hasn't started thinking yet, has he?

Surreyman
D. Spencer Hines
2004-11-23 10:44:13 UTC
"Zionism is as evil as Nazism."

Michael W. Cook -- 22 November 2004

----------------Cordon Sanitaire------------

There he goes again....

"To be anti Israel's current policies is not necessarily to be anti
semitic."

Horsellman, alias Surreyman, _non compos mentis_
------------------------

Horsellman proves, once again, that he is brain dead and, of course,
cannot read either.

Pogue Cook is NOT just saying he disagrees with Israel's "current
policies" -- he is CLEARLY saying he wants Israel to "COMMIT SUICIDE."

| The sooner Israel commits suicide the better, for the whole of
| mankind.

Michael W. Cook
----------------

Vires et Honor
a.spencer3
2004-11-23 10:54:01 UTC
Post by D. Spencer Hines
"Zionism is as evil as Nazism."
Michael W. Cook -- 22 November 2004
----------------Cordon Sanitaire------------
There he goes again....
"To be anti Israel's current policies is not necessarily to be anti
semitic."
Horsellman, alias Surreyman, _non compos mentis_
------------------------
Horsellman proves, once again, that he is brain dead and, of course,
cannot read either.
Pogue Cook is NOT just saying he disagrees with Israel's "current
policies" -- he is CLEARLY saying he wants Israel to "COMMIT SUICIDE."
| The sooner Israel commits suicide the better, for the whole of
| mankind.
Michael W. Cook
----------------
There you have it.
They simply don't make Englishmen much dumber than Horsellman or more
stupidly Anti-Semitic than Pogue Cook.
'Nuff Said.
My Dear Hines,

Have you ever been to Israel?
Have you ever spoken to Jews, Palestinians, Bedu, Christians, whoever, on
the spot?
Have you in fact spoken to any of those *within* anywhere in the Middle
East, as opposed to frantically Googling for another bit of supposed info?
As opposed even to speaking to any of those who might possibly be
represented in your lost little island 2,000 miles away from anywhere?
What the xxxxxxx do you actually *know*?
I can accept opposing views from people who are aware.
From you - never.

Surreyman
Riain Y. Barton
2004-11-23 15:53:19 UTC
Well said!

I lived in Jerusalem for two-years, and I am originally from Ireland. I know
all about conflict over land and terrorism!

Why doesn't Israel have the right to defend itself 100% the way any other
nation would be allowed to??? Because of the United Nations and hatred of
Jews!

Martin Reboul
2004-11-23 19:01:02 UTC
Post by Riain Y. Barton
Well said!
I lived in Jerusalem for two-years, and I am originally from Ireland. I know
all about conflict over land and terrorism!
Why doesn't Israel have the right to defend itself 100% the way any other
nation would be allowed to??? Because of the United Nations and hatred of
Jews!
If this United Nations hatred of Jews exists, how come Israel ever came to be
there in the first place?

Of course Israel has every right to defend itself - but no nation has the right
to defend itself "100%" as you say. That would mean using any method and taking
any action, no matter what. Hitler and Saddam might have approved, but see what
admiration, respect and success it gained them? And what misery it caused their
people. What do ou suggest, nuke Gaza and the West Bank?

It doesn't pay to behave as ruthlessly, carelessly and unfairly as your enemy.
It comes to a point where you only make more enemies, and more bitter, desperate
enemies - and you lose the sympathy and support of your friends when you really
need it.
D. Spencer Hines
2004-11-24 12:46:21 UTC
Hilarious!

Horsellman, alias Surreyman, or "SMEGHEAD" -- as his own son calls
him -- is clearly in Hard-Core DENIAL.

DSH

Lux et Veritas et Libertas

Vires et Honor
------------------------------------

"Zionism is as evil as Nazism."

Michael W. Cook -- 22 November 2004

----------------Cordon Sanitaire------------

There he goes again....

"To be anti Israel's current policies is not necessarily to be anti
semitic."

Horsellman, alias Surreyman, _non compos mentis_
------------------------

Horsellman proves, once again, that he is brain dead and, of course,
cannot read either.

Pogue Cook is NOT just saying he disagrees with Israel's "current
policies" -- he is CLEARLY saying he wants Israel to "COMMIT SUICIDE."

| The sooner Israel commits suicide the better, for the whole of
| mankind.

Michael W. Cook
----------------

There you have it.

They simply don't make Englishmen much dumber than Horsellman or more
stupidly Anti-Semitic than Pogue Cook.

Susan Cohen is right -- she sees through their persiflage -- with a
clear eye and a sound brain.

'Nuff Said.

DSH

Lux et Veritas et Libertas

Vires et Honor
a.spencer3
2004-11-24 09:30:21 UTC
Post by D. Spencer Hines
Hilarious!
Horsellman, alias Surreyman, or "SMEGHEAD" -- as his own son calls
him -- is clearly in Hard-Core DENIAL.
As far as you're concerned. you bet I am!

Surreyman
D. Spencer Hines
2004-11-23 13:22:17 UTC
Michael W. 'Pogue' Cook -- Vicious Anti-Semite.

"Zionism is as evil as Nazism."

Michael W. Cook -- 22 November 2004

He Equates Israelis & Nazis -- And Wants Israel To "COMMIT SUICIDE."

| The sooner Israel commits suicide the better, for the whole of
| mankind.

Michael W. Cook

See below for more stupid, ignorant, unreasoning hatred against Israeli
Jews -- by Pogue Cook.

'Nuff Said....

DSH

Lux et Veritas et Libertas