Islam: Truth or Myth? start page
TELLING THE TRUTH
2005-12-26 08:59:08 UTC
http://www.bible.ca/islam/library/islam-quotes-guillaume.htm

Islam: Truth or Myth? start page

Islam, Alfred Guillaume, 1956, p 6-7, 26-27, 61-62

"The customs of heathenism have left an indelible mark on Islam, notably in
the rites of the pilgrimage (on which more will be said later), so that for
this reason alone something ought to be said about the chief characteristics
of Arabian paganism. The relation of this name, which in Babylonia and
Assyrian became a generic term simply meaning 'god', to the Arabian Ilah
familiar to us in the form Allah, which is compounded of al, the definite
article, and Ilah by eliding the vowel 'i', is not clear. Some scholars
trace the name to the South Arabian Ilah, a title of the Moon god, but this
is a matter of antiquarian interest...it is clear from Nabataen and other
inscriptions that Allah meant 'the god.' The other gods mentioned in the
Quran are all female deities: Al-Lat, al-Uzza, and Manat, which represented
the Sun, the planet Venus, and Fortune, respectively; at Mecca they were
regarded as the daughters of Allah... As Allah meant 'the god', so Al-Lat
means 'the goddess'." (Islam, Alfred Guillaume, 1956, 1956, p 6-7)

"there is no historical evidence for the assertion that Abraham or Ishmael
was ever in Mecca, and if there had been such a tradition it would have to
be explained how all memory of the Old Semitic name Ishmael (which was not
in its true Arabian form in Arabian inscriptions and written correctly with
an initial consonant Y) came to be lost. The form in the Quran is taken
either from Greek or Syriac sources." (Islam, Alfred Guillaume, 1956, p
61-62)

I was told that the apostle of Allah said, as he was talking about Zayd son
of 'Amr son of Nufayl, 'He was the first to upbraid me for idolatry and
forbade me to worship idols. I had come from al-Ta'if along with Zayd son of
Haritha when we passed Zayd son of 'Amr who was in the highland of Mecca.
Quraysh had made a public example of him for abandoning his religion, so
that he went out from their midst. I sat down with him. I had a bag
containing meat which we had sacrificed to our idols -- Zayd b. Haritha was
carrying it -- and I offered it to Zayd b. 'Amir -- I was but a lad at the
time -- and I said, "Eat some of this food, my uncle." He replied, "Surely
it is part of those sacrifices of theirs which they offer to their idols?"
When I said that it was, he said, "Nephew mine, if you were to ask the
daughters of 'Abd al-Muttalib they would tell you that I never eat of these
sacrifices, and I have no desire to do so." Then he upbraided me for
idolatry and spoke disparagingly of those who worship idols and sacrifice to
them, and said, "They are worthless: they can neither harm nor profit
anyone," or words to that effect.' The apostle added, 'After that I never
knowingly stroked one of their idols nor did I sacrifice to them until God
honoured me with his apostleship. (Islam, Alfred Guillaume, 1956, p 26-27)
Adrian Dharma Wijaya (Adri)
2005-12-26 10:05:38 UTC
bwahahahahahahahaha...

you are only humiliate your self with your this your opinion...

your opinion are only fake history, and that history are only to push to as
islam history!!!

Please study again about islamic history and islamic teaching from moslem
scolars, you can find your opinion is wrong!!!

--

website address
http://www.adriandw.com (about Christian, Jew and Islam; knowledge, history,

e - mail address
***@centrin.net.id

mobile phone/Handphone
+62816705818 (0816 705 818)

World Church baptized me Saint John in 1985

World Church and World Synagogue acknowledged me as Messiah
ini si biLL
2005-12-26 10:49:25 UTC
Post by Adrian Dharma Wijaya (Adri)
bwahahahahahahahaha...
you are only humiliate your self with your this your opinion...
your opinion are only fake history, and that history are only to push to
as islam history!!!
Please study again about islamic history and islamic teaching from
moslem scolars, you can find your opinion is wrong!!!
STOP your stupidity !! just proof to us that this opinion is WRONG

mana ... ?? mana ....?? Buktikan bahwa ini salah !!

ingat ! ayahanda ADW katanya dulu calon ketua ADW, berarti beleau pasti mendidik anaknya untuk
menjauhi fitnah dan kebohongan, dan hanya mengajarkan anak2nya untuk selalu berkata yang BENAR !

TAPI MENGAPA ADW SENANTIASA BERDUSTA DAN BERBOHONG DI NG ?

membuat orang ragu, apa benar dulu ayahanda ADW pernah dicalonkan jadi ketua MA (apalagi cerita ini
keluar dari mulut seorang ADW yang kadung dicap pembual dan pendusta oleh warga NG)

BUKTIKAN !!! hayyyooo !!!!

BWAHAHAHAHHAHA .........................................
ini si þíLL™
Adrian Dharma Wijaya (Adri)
2005-12-26 13:53:12 UTC
bwahahahahahahaha...

dulu adw disebut segila-gilanya orang gila...

kini disebut pembohong...

besok disebut apa lagi nih???

demikianlah typically christians...

tidak mampu mengalahkan argumen-argumen dan bukti-bukti yang adw sajikan
maka belasan tahun adw disebut segila-gilanya orang gila, kini disebut
sebagai pembohong

soal membuktikan tulisan orang itu adalah salah...

adw lagi malas!!!

boleh tidak, adw malas sekali-kali???

ini si þíLLT
ini si biLL
2005-12-26 14:13:47 UTC
Post by Adrian Dharma Wijaya (Adri)
soal membuktikan tulisan orang itu adalah salah...
adw lagi malas!!!
boleh tidak, adw malas sekali-kali???
wahhh tipikal ADW, Yangga de el el .... kalau kepepet bilang "banyak kerjaan" , "komputer ngadat", "data
tidak ada", "males ahhh"

rupanya keluaran pabrik yang sama ...............

kelihatan kepepetnya :))
ini si þíLL™
gatho
2005-12-27 03:38:56 UTC
hehehehehehehe terus
kalo gila ya tidak bisa bohong
kalo bisa bohong itu bukan gila
apa mungkin ya gila bohongan?
apid pernah bilang lie ditector-pun kagak mampu mendeteksi kebohongan
orang gila
hehehehehe lagi aaaaah
bwahahahahahaha udah diambil mekoQ dulusn
y2k
2006-01-31 20:42:36 UTC
Sounds like this bastard is somalian musulm (Sullus). Lt's kick some
somalian ass when we find them in our western streets. Islam is barbaric and
our EU governmets are turning a blind eye on that fact.
ini si þíLLT
Chris
2006-08-02 08:09:19 UTC
Post by Adrian Dharma Wijaya (Adri)
bwahahahahahahahaha...
you are only humiliate your self with your this your opinion...
your opinion are only fake history, and that history are only to push to as
islam history!!!
Please study again about islamic history and islamic teaching from moslem
scolars, you can find your opinion is wrong!!!
Does Islam not reject the claim that Jesus the prophet and teacher from
Galilee is truely Everlasting God Most High Forever Blessed and that His
death was the final and only sacrifice to restore Fallen Mankind to peace
with God? That is why I can not follow Islam regardless of all the
admonitions to Righteousness, Justice and Purity.That is so important a
thing there is no possibility of Salvation without Jesus who's Grace is free
to all who believe.Nowhere does Jesus tell anyone to kill another for God so
why is Islam so often used as the justification for killing?It was from Love
that Jesus came and fullfilled his own Just Law which condemned Mankind at
the Fall. It was the only way and the Creator of Heaven and Earth became Man
and paid Our penalty with His own Blood,once and for all.It is free gift and
with Faith you may see the gift of Eternal Life is bought for you. I pray
you find Truth and Eternal Heaven.