CATHOLIC TRADITION - The church is founded on Peter.
TELLING THE TRUTH
2005-12-22 05:45:24 UTC
CATHOLIC TRADITION - The church is founded on Peter.

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS - Jesus Christ is the foundation of the church. Peter
was a man like you and me. Jesus called Peter Satan in Matthew 16:23 when
Peter rebuked Jesus dying. When Cornelius tried to worship Peter, Peter
responded, "Stand up; I myself also am a man." (Acts 10:26). The pope needs
to remember Acts 10:26 when he has men bowing to him and kissing his hand
like he is worthy of worship.

1 Corinthians
3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus
Christ.
Matthew
21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The
stone which the builders rejected [Jesus], the same is become the head of
the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
westprog
2005-12-22 13:40:41 UTC
Post by TELLING THE TRUTH
CATHOLIC TRADITION - The church is founded on Peter.
WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS - Jesus Christ is the foundation of the church. Peter
was a man like you and me. Jesus called Peter Satan in Matthew 16:23 when
Peter rebuked Jesus dying. When Cornelius tried to worship Peter, Peter
responded, "Stand up; I myself also am a man." (Acts 10:26). The pope needs
to remember Acts 10:26 when he has men bowing to him and kissing his hand
like he is worthy of worship.
1 Corinthians
3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus
Christ.
Matthew
21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The
stone which the builders rejected [Jesus], the same is become the head of
the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
Matthew 16:18

J/

SOTW: "We Don't Need Nobody Else" - Whipping Boy