Don't Return Drones To China, U.S. Tells Israel
D. Spencer Hines
2004-12-25 23:28:33 UTC
"Getting rid of the racist Jewish Homeland called Israel would solve
many of the world's problems."

Michael W. 'Pogue' Cook -- AKA Cook The Rancid Anti-Semite -- 25
December 2004

----------------Cordon Sanitaire--------------------

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two
opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability
to function."

F. Scott Fitzgerald -- 1936

Hilarious!

Pogue Cook, once AGAIN, proves just how stupid, ignorant and
shortsighted he is.

He is like an ignorant mule with the BIT in his TEETH -- determined to
run over a CLIFF.

The fact is ---- ISRAEL EXISTS TODAY.

We must deal with the PRESENT -- we cannot RE-RUN HISTORY and dictate
that Israel NOT be established.

As I have often posted, with full historical quotations and citations,
[check the Archives], the decision to give birth to ISRAEL, as a Jewish
Homeland, a small island in a Great Muslim Sea, against the wishes of
the Arabs -- with President Harry Truman as MIDWIFE, was a fateful one
and most unwise.

The American Secretary of State, George C. Marshall, pointed that out at
the time -- but was unable to convince his President, Harry Truman, to
be more thoughtful and far-sighted -- because Truman had the immediate
problem of wanting to win the Presidential Election of 1948 -- and he
needed the Jewish Vote and Campaign Contributions to do it.

Marshall was a far more intelligent and far-sighted man than Truman and
he saw that the establishment of Israel would put a long-term MORTGAGE
of BLOOD and TREASURE onto the United States and the backs of the
American People.

George Marshall was RIGHT.

HOWEVER, that is past HISTORY. We can't change it now. We must deal
with the situation in the Middle East as it IS NOW in 2004 -- NOT as
rampant pogues fantasize about how it MIGHT have been.

ELEVEN American Presidents have stood firmly and resolutely as STALWARTS
for Israel and worked to prevent the Islamofascists from pushing the
Jews into the sea and overrunning Israel to make it part of their
Empire.

To ABANDON Israel TODAY would be an UNMITIGATED DISASTER -- not just for
the Jews -- but for the United States, the United Kingdom and the ENTIRE
CIVILIZED WORLD.

It would be even WORSE than Chamberlain's and Daladier's APPEASEMENT of
HITLER at MUNICH in 1938 -- and the ABANDONMENT of CZECHOSLOVAKIA.

Pogue Cook's Prime Minister, Tony Blair, who is FAR SMARTER and FAR
better EDUCATED than Pogue Cook, UNDERSTANDS all this -- while
pig-ignorant, small-minded, Pogue Cook does NOT.

Pogue Cook's MIND is simply too primitive and too untutored a
mechanism -- so that he cannot hold two opposed ideas in his MELON at
the same time and still retain the ability to function. Vide supra --
F. Scott Fitzgerald.

So, as we see, Pogue Cook STRIKES OUT, IGNORANTLY, EMOTIONALLY and
BLINDLY...as is his congenital HABIT.

It's all he can DO -- ALL he is CAPABLE of....

But It Makes Him GREAT ENTERTAINMENT On USENET.

Thank You Lord -- For Such A Delightful Gift On CHRISTMAS DAY!

DSH

Lux et Veritas et Libertas

Vires et Honor

"Michael W Cook" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:BDF30165.9729%***@hotmail.com...

| I'm an anti-Zionist, I do not believe the state of Israel should ever
| have been formed as a homeland for the Jews. That's entirely
| different to [sic] someone who hates Jews and the Jewish religion.
|
| MWC

And:

Tal Blum
2004-12-26 00:11:53 UTC
The easiest thing to do is always to blame Israel for all the wrongs in the
world. An article which is relevant to your claims appears at the current
edition of the foreign policy magazine with the headline "A world without
Israel". I encourage you to reed it online. The underline is that Israel
existence can not be blamed for all the wrongs in the middle-east. This is a
very easy to digest story, but the truth is that the Arab world has many
problems not related to Israel. The hatred for America is mainly for
supporting repressive regimes and not for supporting Israel. There are also
more conflicts in the Arab world that you are not so aware about as of the
Israeli conflict. For an example, Saddam WMD was developed not against
Israel, but against Iran (which was his main concern) and applied against it
and his own Kurd people. This is also why America is called the great Satan
while Israel is called the small one. The average Arab sees America as
responsible for his/her oppression and lack of freedom.

Just like in 1940 (and ever) we see how the Jews are being blamed for
everything. Regarding your claim that the Jews in America are acting for
Israel, it is not different than other nations acting upon their favorite
foreign policy. The Cuban population here supporting the ban on Cuba is one
example. It is also not clear why is considered ok to have a lobby for
farmers subsidiaries and not for foreign affairs.

Think about it!

Michael W Cook
2004-12-26 11:20:32 UTC
Post by D. Spencer Hines
"Getting rid of the racist Jewish Homeland called Israel would solve
many of the world's problems."
Michael W. 'Pogue' Cook -- AKA Cook The Rancid Anti-Semite -- 25
December 2004
----------------Cordon Sanitaire--------------------
"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two
opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability
to function."
F. Scott Fitzgerald -- 1936
US support for the Zionists State has been the biggest and most expensive
long-running mistake in their history, costing the US taxpayer trillions and
trillions of dollars.

All because of the misguided guilt of the western powers after WWII.
b***@msn.com
2004-12-26 16:01:09 UTC
Mistake? I wouldn't classify it entirely as a mistake, considering
we've created a regional power in the middle east that's aligned very
closely with us, and a scapegoat to get muslims to focus their hatred
on somewhere other then the US and EU.
amigo cabal
To say nothing of the love Israel and US Nazis have for the Arabs!
amigo cabal
2004-12-27 04:13:21 UTC
Post by Michael W Cook
Post by D. Spencer Hines
"Getting rid of the racist Jewish Homeland called Israel would solve
many of the world's problems."
Michael W. 'Pogue' Cook -- AKA Cook The Rancid Anti-Semite -- 25
December 2004
----------------Cordon Sanitaire--------------------
"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two
opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability
to function."
F. Scott Fitzgerald -- 1936
US support for the Zionists State has been the biggest and most expensive
long-running mistake in their history, costing the US taxpayer trillions and
trillions of dollars.
All because of the misguided guilt of the western powers after WWII.
YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT OUR BELOVED DEMOCRACY, PARTNER AND "VITAL INTEREST" IN
MIDDLE EAST!
Michael W Cook
2004-12-27 11:56:05 UTC
On 27/12/04 4:13 am, in article
Post by amigo cabal
Post by Michael W Cook
US support for the Zionists State has been the biggest and most expensive
long-running mistake in their history, costing the US taxpayer trillions and
trillions of dollars.
All because of the misguided guilt of the western powers after WWII.
YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT OUR BELOVED DEMOCRACY, PARTNER AND "VITAL INTEREST" IN
MIDDLE EAST!
"Beloved Democracy"

Israel is a so-called democracy where you will only ever be Prime Minister
or hold high office if you are Jewish.

"Partner"

A so-called "Partner" who is constantly spying on you or 'buying' your
politicians with cash donations to keep them on-side, despite the appalling
atrocities and crimes against humanity being committed on a daily basis by
the Zionist State.

"Vital Interests"

Now that's a tough one and more difficult to pin down.

Who is it "vital" to and why ?

It's within the interests of pro-Zionist American Jews, that's for sure, and
of course it's vital to Israel because of the huge cash injections ($10
million dollars a week) the US gives gives Israel as a gift, never to be
repaid.

But Israel has nothing of interest to the US except oranges and lemons and
you can produce them yourself. If it wasn't for the US propping it up it
would have ceased to exist long ago.

Israel is nothing but a leach to the US, and US policy towards the Zionist
State is responsible for many of the problems the US and world faces today.
Israel is not a friend to the US, it uses America and will suck you dry,
financially, morally and politically.
D. Spencer Hines
2004-12-27 18:31:42 UTC
Pogue Gans -- backing and filling already.

There he goes again....

DSH

Lux et Veritas et Libertas

Vires et Honor

D. Spencer Hines
2004-12-27 18:34:22 UTC
It's even worse than I had thought at first.

Gans is simply bald-facedly LYING again.

This is what he said just THREE DAYS AGO, on 24 December 2004:

"Actually, IIRC, it was the Israelis who first actually used drones.
Their success was impressive enough to interest the US military which at
that time had no drones."

Paul J. Gans -- 24 December 2004 10:53 AM
-------------------------------------

The pitiful thing is he GETS AWAY with these shenanigans in the
CLASSROOM -- like THOUSANDS of OTHER "Liberal" Academics.

tiglath
2004-12-27 19:28:20 UTC
Post by D. Spencer Hines
It's even worse than I had thought at first.
Gans is simply bald-facedly LYING again.
I recommend you switch to Gentleman Jack; it is far smoother than the
bulk bourbon you guzzle. It's affecting your sight and you are fast
running out of faculties.

There are no lies or discrepancies to be found between the two
quotations from Paul you present.

1.
Post by D. Spencer Hines
"Actually, IIRC, it was the Israelis who first actually used drones.
Their success was impressive enough to interest the US military which at
that time had no drones."
2.
Post by D. Spencer Hines
| All I ever said was that the drones were first flown by
| the IDF and then taken to the US.
|
| I said nothing about who developed which bits of the
| technology.
Since it could not possibly be your wee present for Christmas, it must
be just another pratfall.

The prat falls again.